Saturday, November 13, 2010

A little more about me.

So, I'm a makeup artist.
(Not just a makeup artist but that's what I'm focusing on for the moment in this blog post.)


My view on makeup is a lot different. First off, my view of colors is what I'd describe as unique. I'm the girl who would be shopping with my gal pals and they'd say ugh and I'd say, wait, put that with this and that and do this with your hair and it'll be awesome!..And people agreed, I just have a different vision. I see colors when others see none and that helps me give my girls a flawless finish that they love.


I specialize in making over women that usually never wear makeup. Women that don't like color, don't like the maintenace, and don't have the patience or like the traditional look of makeup (and i'm not talking tomboys, i'm talking ladies that have tried various products and mulitple beauty counters and just aren't satisfied). I take on the girl that is walking out the door with chapstick only and I have a blast!


My blending techniques are different than most and my girls feel and look fresh and confident. They feel like themselves and thats what counts. Makeup is not suppose to make you look like someone else. You're suppose to be a more flawless version of yourself!!  Keyword, Your-self!!


 I hope you enjoy my blog.. Peace ~ Love.








No comments:

Post a Comment