Sunday, November 14, 2010

all you need is gloss

Right up my alley..


All u need is gloss!!..


I'm the weirdest type of makeup guru because I'm all about everything being simple. Who has time to paint their face on a daily? Most of us barely eat breakfast, and if we do its in the car or at your desk over a conference call (is it just me ladies?).
I'll do a seperate post on my top On-the-go-Girl picks for your purse, but for now we're going to focus on the number one pick.. lipgloss!!!.. any and every girl needs a good lipgloss. just adding lipgloss will take you to a new place and that the place i like to be..
So if lipgloss is good place to be, whats a better place u ask, you got it, dual sided gloss!!..
My On-the-go-Girl pick of the day is double sided lipgloss. wear a pale or plum matte during the day and add the shimmer/glitter at night. or layer the solid with shimmer. Its three looks in one!..with your i.d., debit card and a few pieces of gum in a wristlet you're ready hit the ground running...








all you need is gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment