Thursday, November 11, 2010

Intro

Good Evening Beautiful People,

I've been a little apprehensive about starting this blog. This is my first blog and a perfectionist like myself has to think, think, and rethink this process. Well, I just decided to jump right in, so here I go!

I just want to give you all an idea of what I'm about.
I'm into beauty... All parts of it. I'm all about being low maintenance but looking glam. The basis of my company is enhancing our natural beauty.. All of us!! Thats how I roll, thats what I'm all about.  :)

I'm not trying to turn a "plain jane" into a mega makeup purchaser that all of a sudden has such balance and skill that you can give yourself an Oprah transformation, (don't get me wrong, Oprah is a beauty but when she doesn't have that makeup on she looks a lot different than we're used to seeing everyday on her show). Anyhow, I'm here to teach you how to use a few key things to spruce up your look. More often than not I'm meeting women that tell me they'd love to wear makup but they don't have the skill, patience to find what'll work, or have tried tons of products and asked a million questions and they just don't get it. The main problem is that the beauty counter in Macys is trying to make you look like the ad they are representing; I'm here to make sure you look like the best you!!.. 

I won't get too deep right now, this is just an Intro. One added note though, I'm a mega texter, so occassionally you make catch me typing random shorthand but I'll try to make sure I'm keeping my spelling traditional.

I think this will be fun.. I'm excited to meet some new folks out there!..Teach something, Learn somthing.. Until next time.. Be the best u!!. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment