Friday, November 12, 2010

Don't forget your gift.

Its November 12th and I've been hearing Christmas songs for the last week.. Every year the holidays hit a few weeks earlier. The cool thing is this is the perfect time to stock up on beauty products..

The holidays can be ruff financially. You got your kids, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, grandma, mom, dad, your friends kids, coworkers, the kids teacher, the mail man, i could go on; and don't be one of those lucky Mamas that gave birth on December 20th, you're screwed!. Bottom line, holidays can get crazy!.. But I'm a total planner, and I'm going to do my best to pass that on..  :)

So, even though those gift sets are so cute to give your best gal pal, don't forget yourself. For my ladies that don't wear much makeup, an eyeshadow gift set can last awhile and you'll have a variety of colors to choose from.. For my darker brown sistas, its a great time to catch up on shades that flatter you more. mocha's, browns, burnt orange, Burgundy's, deep greens and shimmers are all the rage for the holidays but these are shades that are constantly flattering on u, get them now and wear them always.

I've already grabbed a couple things for my kit.. and don't forget the deals on fragrance  ;)

Pamper yourself a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment