Monday, February 14, 2011

My Love

Fashion is my Love... 

And today has been the best day. Not only did I have a wonderful Valentines weekend with my Sweetheart, but its Fashion Week Ladies!!.. Mercedes Benz Fashion week. Whats better than German Engineering sponsored fashion! (Side Note: I'm a huge Mercedes Benz Fan, not because they are a status symbol but because they drive like a dream)... Whoo!.. Anyhow, back to the topic. 

Fashion week brings out the best in all fashion enthusiast. The parties, the colors, new goodies to get your creative juices flowing for your wardrobe. Gotta Love it!!!
So, i was pleased to see that on this day of love one of my fav designer's Fall 2011 line took to the runway.. Carolina Herrera!!.. Yes Ma'am. She's been in the game forever and her style is definitely classic and mature but she seems to bring something new to the table every year even though you barely catch her in anything more than black and white. Carolina Herrera's line definitely says Beauty.. Use some of these styles to inspire your Fall 2011 look..


HAPPY V~DAY!!!



Fall 2011 Carolina Herrera



Check out the rest of my Fall 2011 Fashion Week picks by Carolina Herrera and all Design Gurus on the Facebook Fan page Nasya Styles - The Beauty Blog. Muah!




2 comments:

  1. Sophisticated sexy, I love it! What are you're thoughts on Herve Leger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl Stop it!!.. Can you say fabulocity at its finest!!.. I'm all about Herve Leger!.. and I'm very impressed at how Max Azria has kept the core style of the company; my current fav, the bandage dress as the base for each new release.. sexi-tude muah!..
    Dresses & Swimsuits to match...Got to love that.. ;)

    ReplyDelete