Monday, February 28, 2011

In my White Tee

I'm a tee shirt kinda girl.
A tee, tank, whatever, every style but only one color.. White!

I'm sure you all know how essential a white tee shirt is but I still have to take a minute to point it out again.. I absolutely LOVE a white tee shirt. I don't know where my effortless look would be without one. The versatility of the white tee shirt can not be downplayed! It surpasses age, size, and skin shade. a crisp white shirt looks great on everyone!.. You decide which direction you want your look to go; Do whatever you want with your shoes and accessories, this is the perfect time to get some use out of that random over the top necklace or shoes that match absolutely nothing in your closet..
A white top is your blank pallet.. Be an artist.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment