Monday, February 21, 2011

Bangin!




I don't have bangs, never been able to do it. It just doesn't work for my everyday life, my big hair has a life of its own and i have to keep it in its comfort zone to avoid lookin like whoa... So in this post I just wana send a shout out (ha!.. people shouldn't use that term anymore but its just so handy right now..lol) to all the gals out there rocking bangs. I wish I had some, I'm jealous!.. They are so cute and sassy and versatile.. There totally girl next door or Sexy Vixen. 
If you're feeling kinda blah about your current 'do and you don't want to make any drastic changes to your look, get a fresh trim and a bang as a change for spring.. Spruce up those curls or keep it flat and give yourself a frame up.. It will highlight that beautiful face of yours..
Muah!












No comments:

Post a Comment