Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Passing it on:: What's hot in fashion news :: Chanel

Since I was a little girl I loved all things fabulous.
I cried to wear dresses, I always carried a purse (paper/pencil/pen for my sketches, my lip gloss and peppermints. a girl was always prepared!..lol ) and my dolls hair was slammin!!..  =)

That said, I'm girly. No denying that! So to all my fellow girly girls and fashion enthusiast, could you image growing up and getting a contract to carry Chanel bags and take pics? What!!?? People are really getting paid to live like this.. Jealous!!..Fabulous makeup, silks and chiffons to die for and bags!.. Bags as far as the eye can see.  
As if having access to the Gossip Girl wardrobe wasn't enough Blake Lively is living this fashion girls dream. The G-Girl star is the new face of Chanel  handbags!.. Consider me a hater.. =)  lol. JK of course. But, how Awesome!!!







I'm just still dreaming about if I were Blake... Walking on clouds I say, Walking on clouds..  :)

I wish Blake the best and I'm excited to see what the new Chanel promos will look like, Can't wait! Love it!

2 comments:

  1. That's makes 2 of us! I'm anxious to see the new Chanel promos too. Now if the price of Chanel bags comes down to my price range, I'll be walking on clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know thats right!.. Pay your rent/mortgage or a buy a bag.. hmmm...
    If the price went down, I'd do a little dance and buy two.. ;)

    ReplyDelete