Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Post Jingle Bells and all things sweet..Bring on the Sexy!

I have a way with color. That's my hook, my niche, color is MY thing!.
I use color when others don't think to, in a way that others won't, you get the drift, colors the norm. With that said, I have a sporadic renewed appreciation for all colors, but mainly black!

I'm feeling black this week. Sleek, Sexy,Sophisticated, Classy and a little touch of skanky to give you that extra pow! Black is always the right choice. With the hottest night of the year approaching (even though the jingle bells haven't stopped ringing) I have little black dress images dancing around in my head.
A little black dress + a super sexy boot + a sleek black coat - the super read lip/bright colored accessory = Sexy in all sizes.

Bring in the new year Sexy ladies!.. NYE is little black dress approved.









No comments:

Post a Comment