Monday, December 13, 2010

Hawaiian Christmas..

The country has been hit with record cold temps this week.
Theres snow in Atlanta, Chicago just got hit with a blizzard, Indiana is completely under snow to the rooftops, I could go on..
So, as I take a look at my perfect plum fingertips I say to myself "why?" why are my tips dark plum.. Don't get me wrong, I love this color ;but, you know what, I feel like some bang and pop right now..
So, I'm introducing Hawaiian Christmas, I'm getting away from all the evergreen shades, cranberrys, maroons, etc etc.. and this week I'm taking to the islands!!.. kelly greens, bright blue polish and mango flavored & colored lipgloss is where I'm at, topped off with a fruity perfume to give a little blast of something sweet..





I'm kicking snow and feeling great in below zero temps!!.. who's with me?

2 comments: